- Low capacitance devices:
- DSL01-xxxSC5: Delta Ctyp= 3.5 pF
- High surge capability: 30 A - 8/20 μs
- Voltage: 8 V, 10.5 V, 16 V, and 24 V
- RoHS package
- Transil™ mode will clamp ESD and low energy surges without disturbing line drivers during transmission while high energy surges will be short circuited to avoid line driver damage.
- The low capacitance makes it suitable for ADSL2+ and VDSL signals.
- Complies with the following standards
- IEC 61000-4-2, level 4
- 15 kV (air discharge)
- 8 kV (contact discharge)
- MIL STD 883G-Method 3015-7: Class 3
- IEC 61000-4-5, level 2: 24 A, 8/20 μs