Enter your email address to be notified when the product is available to order.
The STM32F765xx, STM32F767xx, STM32F768Ax and STM32F769xx devices are based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M7 32-bit RISC core operating at up to 216 MHz frequency. The Cortex®-M7 core features a floating point unit (FPU) which supports Arm® double-precision and single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances the application security.
The STM32F765xx, STM32F767xx, STM32F768Ax and STM32F769xx devices incorporate high-speed embedded memories with a Flash memory up to 2 Mbytes, 512 Kbytes of SRAM (including 128 Kbytes of Data TCM RAM for critical real-time data), 16 Kbytes of instruction TCM RAM (for critical real-time routines), 4 Kbytes of backup SRAM available in the lowest power modes, and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses, two AHB buses, a 32-bit multi-AHB bus matrix and a multi layer AXI interconnect supporting internal and external memories access.
All the devices offer three 12-bit ADCs, two DACs, a low-power RTC, twelve general-purpose 16-bit timers including two PWM timers for motor control, two general-purpose 32-bit timers, a true random number generator (RNG). They also feature standard and advanced communication interfaces:
- Up to four I2Cs
- Six SPIs, three I2Ss in half-duplex mode. To achieve audio class accuracy, the I2S peripherals can be clocked via a dedicated internal audio PLL or via an external clock to allow synchronization.
- Four USARTs plus four UARTs
- An USB OTG full-speed and a USB OTG high-speed with full-speed capability (with the ULPI)
- Three CANs
- Two SAI serial audio interfaces
- Two SDMMC host interfaces
- Ethernet and camera interfaces
- LCD-TFT display controller
- Chrom-ART Accelerator
- SPDIFRX interface
Advanced peripherals include two SDMMC interfaces, a flexible memory control (FMC) interface, a Quad-SPI Flash memory interface, a camera interface for CMOS sensors.
The STM32F765xx, STM32F767xx, STM32F768Ax and STM32F769xx devices operate in the –40 to +105 °C temperature range from a 1.7 to 3.6 V power supply. Dedicated supply inputs for USB (OTG_FS and OTG_HS) and SDMMC2 (clock, command and 4-bit data) are available on all the packages except LQFP100 for a greater power supply choice.
The supply voltage can drop to 1.7 V with the use of an external power supply supervisor. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
The STM32F765xx, STM32F767xx, STM32F768Ax and STM32F769xx devices offer devices in 11 packages ranging from 100 pins to 216 pins. The set of included peripherals changes with the device chosen.
These features make the STM32F765xx, STM32F767xx, STM32F768Ax and STM32F769xx microcontrollers suitable for a wide range of applications:
- Motor drive and application control
- Medical equipment
- Industrial applications: PLC, inverters, circuit breakers
- Printers, and scanners
- Alarm systems, video intercom, and HVAC
- Home audio appliances
- Mobile applications, Internet of Things
- Wearable devices: smartwatches